"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, June 2, 2012

{Toes in the water...}

Toes in the sand, not a worry in the world, a diet coke in my hand...life is good, man!

Started the day with overnight oats, recipe courtesy of KERF!
And a cuppa joe!
Lots of mornin' light coming thru the window:)

After I finally got going, I met my friend Jennifer to work on some VBS plans. We built a big airplane out of cardboard for the kids to "fly". All it needs now is an engine!

Later that afternoon, while Trav played in a golf tournament, I hit the lake with the fam:)
We fished....
and swam....
and hula-hooped....
and biked...
and took a walk....
and ate some good food, too!
Hard to tell what it is because I woofed half of it down before I thought to photo but it's a pork chop, baked potato with balsamic vinegarette (such a good combo!), cous cous, and baked beans. Tasted even better on a picnic table!

Then a little more hula-hoopin' for some exercise. It got cool as the sun set and the only jacket I could find was one of Trav's suit coats he left in the car.
Whatever works! Just roll up the sleeves if your menu consist of any foods covered in BBQ sauce:)

Love,
Laura

No comments: