"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week by Week Update: 11

PREGNANCY WEEK ELEVEN

Sleep:

I have noticed BIG changes here! I used to stay up watching TV until past Midnight almost every night but now I find myself in bed by 9 and asleep by 10---if not much earlier! I also take 15 minute cat naps during my morning and afternoon break at work whenever I can! I do have a tiny bit more energy during the day now though.

Eats:

No major changes this week. I still have aversions to certain things like salsa and taco salads (one of my old favorites) but my nausea has improved DRASTICALLY! :) I've been into instant grits and corn this week. Especially bowls of cold canned cream corn. I can't get enough of it! Or cold creamed corn poured over a hot baked potato. I wish I had one now actually! Oh~ and sweeTarts...but not mixed with corn ;)

Weight:

From my 6 week appt until my 9 week apt I had lost one pound. I feel certain I've found that pound again since then :) We will see when I go back to the Dr. on March 26th.

Mood:

Pretty stable and feeling happy---but when I am tired I just need to sleep!!! Trav continues to be WONDERFULLY SWEET and supportive :)....as usual!

Gender Predictions:

As of today, if I had to bet my last dollar, I'd say I'm having a girl. Time will tell!

Exercise:

For the first time in WEEKS I felt like taking a long walk. I hope to keep up atleast 3 to 4 long walks a week. Hopefully Mr. Sun cooperates :)

Love,
Laura

No comments: