"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, November 28, 2011

{Shame! Shame!}

I can't believe my last post was over 28 days ago....Bad! Bad! Blogger! It's not like I haven't had anything to talk about...completely the opposite actually:)
Here's a quick recap to get us up-to-date....
We did the Electric City Gobbler 5k on Thanksgiving morning. "Did"...meaning that I walked/ran with Glory and Travis ran;)
It's a fun family thing...Patrick, Ken, Trav, Glory and Me!
Kudos to Ken who won a trophy!
Our little family at the finish line;)

Oh yeah, and this is me today... proof I still exist;)
Lol!
So, back to the last 28 days;) We went to Edisto to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. Other than my bike wreck (OUCH!) we had a nearly perfect time!
Sea fishing was so fun (after I put my head between my knees for a few minutes every once in awhile!) Note to self: take dramamine next time!
We cooked up all the whiting and blue fish...
SCORE!
It was beautiful, peaceful, and oh-s0-relaxing!
And then there are the Halloween pics I never posted...
Our homemade (and thrifted;) Mickey and Minne costumes. I think the whole project cost me about $7.50!
This is one way my husband shows me he REALLY loves me...he wasn't exactly thrilled about wearing a Mickey Mouse costume but he really does make a good one...huh? :)

Bye for now friends! Look for more consistent posts coming your way;)


Love,

Laura

No comments: