"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{Tis' the Season....}

...for Christmas pj's, avacado and kaolin facials for dry winter skin, and trimming the tree!It's also a PERFECT time for these AWESEOME Slatkin & Co. Candles from Bath and Body Works! They are normally $10 each but I recently scored 6 for $20 while they had a big sale and I had a great coupon!
Tonight's choice was my FAVORITE...Holiday Gumdrop:)
But I also have the Mint Chocolate...(not the most fragrant when it's burning)
a tiny bit of Pumkin Caramel Latte left over from Fall...heavenly!...
Gingerbread...smells just like the real thing!
and the Marshmallow Peppermint one nestled in the "snow"...and I love them all!


If you have a candle lover on your Christmas shopping list then you can't go wrong with one of these!

Happy Tuesday!

Love,

Laura

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I'm so glad you are back from your travels. To say I look forward to your posts is an understatement. If I am in a funk or need to smile, I know just the place to come. :)