"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, December 8, 2012

{Christmastime Update}

I really had no intentions of waiting 21 days in between blog posts...

between school, work, and CHRISTMASTIME (P.S. I debated back and forth on whether it's Christmastime or Christmas Time until I consulted the handy dandy dictionary HERE :)......

...so yes, as weird as it looks when you type it...I believe Christmastime is correct :) But who really cares...it's THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR however you spell it!

So I'm now have a month break from school----YAY!----plus between now and Christmas there are so many fun things planned to do with family and friends.

Starting with tomorrow's FAMILY PINTREST PARTY! My mom came up with this really great idea that all of us girls would find a Christmas craft on pintrest, buy enough supplies for everyone to make one, and set up stations for a day of rotating through each station to get to make one of everything. It's gonna be SOOOOOO FUN!!!! Plus---yummy treats and good company....sounds pretty much perfect to me:)

Look for party pics Sunday night! :)

As for now....I swear I just heard Waffle House calling me name. Yep, it's BIG GREASY YUMMY BREAKFAST-FOR-LUNCH TIME!

Love
Laura 


No comments: