"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, December 31, 2012

Over ALREADY???

2012 came and went like a bag of salt and vinegar tater chips....one minute you pop them open and the next minute your hand is scraping the bottom of the bag for crumbs and licking the salt off your fingers :) Over so quickly...but so GOOOOOOD!

That's how I feel about the past year :) Over WAY too soon but so delicious while it lasted! And I enjoyed every last "bite"!!!!

This year was one to remember for many different reasons but mostly because of all the incredible blessings and memories created with family and friends. And through all the difficult times that this year brought, I was able to hold God's guiding hand (and Trav's too:) and keep on walking forward with faith....and now I'm so excited to see what 2013 has in store for our family :) I'm looking forward to our BEST YEAR EVER!!!

P.S. Now would be a good moment for you to check out this LINK! (So you can have your BEST YEAR EVER, TOO!)

In other 2013 news.....I'll be starting 2 classes this semester...two nights a week from 5:30-9:30 plus 15 hours in a classroom PLUS my full time job so prayers for diligence and persistence will be greatly appreciated!

Also, please keep Travis and I in your prayers as we trust in God's plan for our future family :) Perhaps you will see a baby bump in the New Year! Whatever HE has in store for us....we know it is nothing but the BEST!

And so now---it's time to eat breakfast. A healthy bowl of oatmeal, almonds and a banana. Someone has to work off all that PIZZA from NYC!

Wishing you all your BEST YEAR EVER!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. ~Joshua 1:9 ~

Love,
Laura

No comments: