"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, August 30, 2012

{To-Do List---check!}

Thursday's TO-DO List:

10. Get a Diet Mountain Dew---ASAP! It's gonna be a busy day:)

9.-----and then drink more water!

8.  Eat Healthy Foods! My diet the past week month has been overly sprinkled with candy bars and french fries. Eeek! Notice I said "overly" sprinkled---I'm the first to promote a moderate sprinkle---because you only live once:)

7.  Go by Publix at lunch to pick up Salmon and veggies for the grill. Gotta start off College football season right with a little cookout:)

6. Unload the dishwasher.

5. Continue looking for my $180 text book that I've already lost :(And I've only had 3 classes so far). I truly think it just vanished into thin air....

4. Practice progressive relaxation---probably the "floating on a cloud" script that I love!

3. Repaint my toenails. More than two days and I'm more than ready for a change :)

2. Watch Vandy beat South Carolina! While preparing for a huge Clemson victory on Saturday night!!!

1. Take Maykayla to feed the ducks after work---this will most likely certainly be the BEST part of my day!

Walking to the drink machine now to get started on #1!

Love,
Laura

No comments: