"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Night Fun!!!

Trav and I took Rex out on the town tonight and he had a great time! He loves riding in the car! He begged us to stop at Papa Dukes for a cat nip cocktail but we told him he'd have to wait until next time! lol!!! I in no way condone cocktails of any kind! haha! Just kiddin'! He's always trying to get into something...lol!

Oh Yeah...You may have already seen it, but you gotta check out this HILARIOUS You Tube visit!!!

Click Here to watch!!!

Me and Travis died laughing...I think you will too!

Well...YOU KNOW WHAT THURSDAY NIGHT FUN LEADS TO RIGHT....FRIDAY!!!! I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say TGIalmostF! We are going to my little brother's basketball game tomorrow night and I can't wait. Last time I walked in the gym he stopped dead in his tracks under that basket and yelled..."Laura, Laura, Hey! I'm over here!!!" and then I heard him yell..." Laura, watch this!" So we are sure to be entertained! He made six baskets last time..what a BALLER!!! How Fun!

Goodnight and have a great FRIDAY everyone!!!

Yea for Fridays, Yea for fat white cats, and Yea for a good laugh!!!


One more thing...Have you seen this BABY BELLY???

No comments: