Travis and I are having a blast on our cruise! I'm typing this entry from Victoria Public Library in the Grand Turks, built in 1810! Wow! It's EXTREMELY basic...a fan in the corner for air and four little computers for tourists. This island has gorgeous blue beaches with white sand but behind the scenes we've found that there is alot of poverty. It's been a great day so far...we are thinking of trying some cracked conk a little later!
So far we have made lots of great memories on the boat...
1. Travis won a gold trophy for winning sports trivia!
2. I won $20 on a slot machine!
3. Travis won $10 playing black jack!
4. I got an INCREDIBLE massage at SPA carnival...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
5. Last night I had prime rib and Trav had Lobster...yummy!
6. We won a bottle of champagne forbeing the most energetic people at the art auction which we only went to because they were having a free raffle...which is REALLY kinda funny considering we don't drink! haha! Someone actually paid $39,000 for a painting! I most certainly would have bought a new car instead...but to each their own I suppose!
7. We each got "mini" hot stone neck massage for free at the SPA!
8. We've seen two really good shows...last night was "Nightclub Express"!
9. We have had so much fun together!
10.We found a conk shell already on the beach!
We will get back on our boat, "Destiny", around 2 pm today and have another exciting night awaiting us! My time is just about to run out and just wanna say "hello!" to everyone and I love yall and miss you!!! Bubba, if you read this, give Rex and Roxie and hug for me and thanks again for taking care of them! Also, Molly...tell Makaya "Hello" for me too and I hope you're still keeping her in there for me a little longer! lol!
Yea for VACATION!!!
Champion Ambition Backpack for $13 (reg. $59.99)
41 minutes ago