"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Prayers for my SWEET, SWEET Granny!

Molly, hope you don't mind that I cut and pasted this to my blog...but you said it SO WELL!!!


Please pray for my Granny!!

"My sweet Granny recently spent most of the night in the ER with some terrible head pain. They found out that she has temporal arteritis. According to the Mayo Clinic, "Giant cell arteritis (GCA) is an inflammation of the lining of your arteries — the blood vessels that carry oxygen-rich blood from your heart to the rest of your body. Most often, it affects the arteries in your head, especially those in your temples. For this reason, giant cell arteritis is sometimes called temporal arteritis or cranial arteritis." You can read more about it by clicking here. The doctors said they were really glad she came in when she did because it can be really serious. Please say lots of prayers for her. She is such an amazing woman and the best Granny in the whole world and we need her feeling her best!"


Also...

My Aunt Amy is awake and doing a little better...please keep praying for her also!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Prayers have been going up for your family here!