"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{Drawstrings~n~Joe}

Good Mornin' Friends! I haven't wanted coffee in the longest time but I had a craving for some french vanilla this morning...YUM! Courtesy of the office down the hall:)
I see what looks like a dinosaur dancing in there...what do you see? Wonder what a dancing dinosaur says about the day ahead:) hmmm....any ideas? :)


I attempted making a drawstring bag last night...
...and I managed to get the first few steps done fairly easily.



I cut my fabric just so and then prepared to SEW!


Unfortunately I was missing one very important tool-a sewing needle! Uggghhh!

I'm gonna pick some up today, along with some new fabric, and make some for the BIG IRON CRANK UP this weekend!

This is what the finished product will resemble once complete---with a cute little drawstring ribbon to match! I think I will do some cute Easter fabric too because wouldn't they be SUPER cute for little girls to pair with their fancy Easter dresses and carry their offering in on Easter morning?
Here's a little synopis of the BIG IRON CRANK UP from the Anderson Independent:


"Bowman, GA is hosting the Big Iron Crank Up this weekend Friday April 16th and Saturday April 17th. The festivities kick off Friday at 6 p.m. with bingo at Bowman's volunteer fire department. There are hundreds of dollars worth of prizes and fun for all. Saturday morning will kick off the antique engine show at Bowman's Park. There will be yard sales, crafts, delicious food, antiques, kids events and a cake walk on the square. At the park there will be music, food, crafts, kids events, kids raffle, tractor pull and much more. Be sure to check out all of the great events this year!"


Event details Place: Bowman, Ga.

Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010

Time: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Cost: Free

Age Limit: All ages

Categories: Crafts


Come out Saturday and have some fun!


Be Radiant!


Love,

Laura

No comments: