"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, April 4, 2011

{A whole "LOT" of fun!}

Saturday morning we packed up our homemade goods and wares and headed for the Anderson Jockey Lot:) We started out HAPPY and full of ENERGY to sell lots of STUFF~
...but somewhere along the way a few of us got a little discouraged because sells weren't as hoppin' as we'd hoped. But things eventually started to pick up:)
I gave LOTS AND LOTS of scrub demonstrations and I got GREAT feedback and I even sold more than I had anticipated. Everyone who tried it could tell a difference and said their hands felt brand new! Yay!


After a few hours at the Jockey Lot, we packed up and headed back to town for Molly's Birthday Celebration Day!
We ate a yummy lunch at Cookout! I tried the grilled chicken sandwich this time and it was great. Mom, you look confused...hehe---
...That's better! :)
We really enjoyed spending the day with our special MO! We love you Molly~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


We also saw the movie "HOP" at the theater and it was FANTASTIC! If you have kids you should take them to see it before Easter!


Trav called as I was on my way home and said the neighbors gave him a bike they didn't want anymore...SCORE!

So Travis and Glory got some exercise...and I just watched....happily:)
Happy Monday to ALL!


And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my AWESOME SISTER AND FABULOUS FRIEND, MOLLY!


Love,

Laura

No comments: