"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, February 4, 2012

{Busy Week=Busy WaWa!}

There's been SO MUCH going on this past week-----luckily, I found a little time for a few things...like stocking our totally empty pantry!Thank goodness because the cupboard was BARE!
These are YUMMY! Made of potatoes, spinach, and tomatoes...natural and healthy:)

I also squeezed in some time for an early birthday party at work. My co-workers threw us February birthday gals a pizza party:)
Thanks kind co-workers! :) I got to eat the pink flower:)Today I went to Greenville with Mo, Lisa, Leslie, Makayla, and Cooper for a little shopping...
....and beautifying! Makayla got her hands on some "wip stick!"
She's so much fun to play with:) Being an Aunt is such a special thing!!!
....oh...I also broke out the new fanny pack Nikki gave me last week:)
Stylin! HeHe! But truly, I LOVE them!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

Leslie said...

yeah the fanny pack is awsome....you are too funny my sista friend!