"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, February 18, 2012

{Eats and Treats}

I think it's pretty easy to guess what I was craving when I went grocery shopping...Veggies of every color, shape, and size:) YUM!!!...and a little dessert:)

Then I went to the mall and discovered that Claire's had their 10 for 10 sale going on...lucky me! Normally my stuff would've been $65....gasp!
I got these green shades...
a crochet headband...
these earrings that just screamed "summer sun dress" (and made me yearn for a day on the beach:)...
some big hoops...
....a heart ring a few days late for Valentine's Day:)...
3 new bracelets...

and one of my faves---this new sleep mask that's about to put to use!
{and yes, my pj's for tonight is an old huge jack-0-lantern t-shirt}...lovely---hehe!

Love,
Laura

No comments: