"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, July 13, 2012

All Day FREEbies!!!

Who says nothing in life is free?!:)

Not me:) Look at this SMILE! It was a day full of blessings, fun, and FREE STUFF!
First of all, thank you to Chick-fil-A for making (mostof) this all possible...hehe!

I'm pretending I won the "free stuff" Oscar and giving my award speech:)

Starting with Breakfast---and I only ate half since I knew I'd be back for round 2 at lunch:)
Told ya so:)
And we're off...
It's a good thing Chick-fil-A only does this once a year or I really would be a cow!
Oh my! Those Cookies!!!
Next on the FREEBIE list....
...small bottles of the "From Paris with Love" lotions from BB&Works (facebook offer:)!

And Nexxxxxt----
A FREE Starbucks refresher drink (another facebook offer:)...

And then back to Chick-fil-A for dinner with Trav---hey, don't judge! Lol!
This good sport wore a full fledged cow-hide spotted vest I found at a thrift store. Gotta love him but I left my camera at work and didn't get a pic:( Trust me, it was funny!






And to end my super day of FREEBIES, I redeemed by Victoria Secret coupon for a free pair of panties!

Now it's time to get some zzzz's because Happy will be here at 7 am for some **yard sales!!!**

((and at 7:15 there's a skinny chai tea latte at Starbucks with my name on it:))

Love and FREEBIES:)

Laura

No comments: