"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{Drink up Tuesday}

Last night's dinner was a summer feast!

I just got home from vacation where I ate everything from oreo's to ice cream to fried everything---so getting some nutritious foods on my plate is in order!

So breakfast today was fat free cottage cheese, half a banana, and a piece of whole wheat toast with some cracker barrel jelly stashed from my last visit:) I couldn't eat the second piece of toast because I got too full.
Probably because I chugged the most delish cup of coffee ever:)
Coffee House Cinnamon K-Cup, hazelnut latte creamer, and a honey stick. Weird combo but it was fabulous!

Another warm drink later---raspberry tea and the rest of my honey stick:)
For lunch, I copied a delicious tomato salad from my MIL, Lynn:) So simple;  tomatoes, onion, FF Zesty Italian dressing and a little feta cheese that I marinated overnight. Poured over a baked potato.
+ an ear of corn:)

And two of these for an afternoon snack. I forgot how good they were:)

The cats even got a treat today, too!
Time for dinner!

Love,
Laura

No comments: