"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{Ok now....SMIIIILE}!

This face....
...and this face...



...say it all:) It's been a great week!

Makayla came to play this afternoon while Molly worked late and guess what we found?!?
 !...Itty-Bitty-Kitties...!

Glory sniffed them out and we discovered them in the bushes. Awww!

Mama Kitty has already moved them to a new spot but I hope we can find them again and socialize them some. We don't need any more wild cats in our neighborhood and if we do end up with more I'd like to at least be able to pet them:)

And now it's time for bed 'cause this girl has to get up at the ungodly hour of 6 am. I may not survive. But to ease the pain, a bowl of this might put a smile on my face ---at the crack of dawn ;/
Nighty Night:)

Love,
Laura

No comments: