"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, November 4, 2012

{Clear it out!}

Guess where we're going...
The Goodwill Clearance Center!
P.S Isn't Ali's thrifted outfit super cute?:)
Fran found a few treasures...
...and Ali found this awesome poncho/blanket which she let me have :)

...I found a cute silk top
....and a Christmas gown that was just a tad too little :( probably since it's for a child. Hehe! But I really tried to make it fit! :)

(Glory is gonna LOVE that ball!)
After searching through bin after bin we were ready for some din-din! :) Sorry...couldn't resist!
Hellllooooo Olive Garden!

Finished the night off with a Peppermint Mocha (pretty good but they didn't have sugar-free syrup:( I guess I was expecting too much from McDonalds...lol!)
 

Final Shopping Count:

32 items for $10.49!

Ironically that's 32 cent for each item :)

Can't wait to try it all out!

Love,
Laura

No comments: