"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{Rock the Vote}

I did my part!

My sticker was so super tiny so I thought I should put it somewhere noticeable :)



SO HAPPY TO DO MY PART!!!















Made a pot of homemade veggie beef soup to celebrate democracy (and a hopeful change!) :) No connection between the two---soup just sounded like a good dinner!

 I wore my new blouse and cool clear vintage belt today for a nice 64 cent goodwill combo:)
But I dropped a glob of raspberry vinegarette on it during lunch :( Boo!
 I once heard spraying a stain with hairspray would help so I gave it a shot. Laundry cycle should be finished soon so we'll see....

Another bummer today....
I went to Starbucks for a skinny peppermint mocha and after drinking about half of it I realized it was actually a white chocolate mocha (containing almost 500 calories!!!). I knew it tasted WAY too sweet but I was on my phone and not really paying attention. Sadly, can't get those wasted calories back but luckily Starbucks is giving me a free drink next time:)

So, cheers anyway!

Love,
Laura

No comments: