"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cookie Dough!!!


I know it went straight from my lips to my hips but OH WELL!


Travis was in the kitchen and all of the sudden I hear..."Want a piece of cookie dough?"

What!?! Want a piece of cookie dough??? Am I still the wife you know and love??? OF COURSE I DO!!! BRING IT TO ME NOW!!! HAHA!

So, along with the oh so gooey, oh so absolutley delicious hunk of cookie dough, here are the top ten highlights of my Tuesday!
1. Cookie Dough
2. Cookie Dough
3. Cookie Dough
4. Oh, there's more to life than cookie dough???
5. Ordering Travis's Birthday cake! He's going to be 25 on Thursday!!! I can't wait for him to see his cake and I'm trying not to spill the beans but he's gonna really get a kick out of it!
6. Buying Trav's birthday present (although he was with me AND picked it out! I think it's what married people do sometimes!)
7. Mopping my floor...I know, I know, but I got a new "wonder mop" and it actually did work wonders! Yea me! Yea new mop!
8. I made homemade tuna salad for dinner and it was edible...actually better than edible it was actually good!
9. I heard an awesome interview on HIS RADIO about the making of the movie Fireproof! God provided everything they needed exactly when they needed it while making that movie! Some of it even gave me chill bumps! Can't wait to see the movie by the way!
10. My little sister made a Blog and when I read it I almost cried because I was so moved by her love for God and her fearlessness to share her Savior with the World! Yea Ali! Yea God!!!

This is the day that the LORD HAS MADE! I will REJOICE and BE GLAD IN IT!!!

Later Alligators!

No comments: