"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!

Trav- You're a Knock Out!

It's 4 am and I couldn't sleep so I got up and decided to post a Birthday tribute to my Husband Travis! He was laying beside me sleeping so soundly and I just starting thinking about HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM! Hopefully this isn't to sappy or anything but I can't help it- I'm a girl! To be honest to all you ladies out there...I have happy tears in the corners of my eyes as I type this! LOL!
I'm just so glad that he is my special gift from my Lord! He is my Leader and I'm his helper...although I feel he helps me lots more than I help him! I rest so peacefully in his arms, in this marriage, and in his love because I know that his love and committment for me come secondary to his love and committment to JESUS CHRIST! But guess what..I'm not Jealous! Ha! Ha! It's only by this great design for God's people and marriage that we can fully love one another! Travis loves me as Christ loves the church and I couldn't ask for anything more! Now I'm not saying I don't yell at him when he leaves the empty toilet paper roll every single time....but...! Kidding again!

I am so thankful that despite my many failures and shortcomings through life, God, in his infinite love, had such a beautiful life planned just for me! And He has that planned for you too...trust me He does! It's so funny sometimes with God...He knows exactly what we need, EXACTLY when we need it and He placed Travis in my life at the most unexpected but PERFECT time ever and the rest is history! I will walk with Travis hand in hand wherever the Lord LEADS and THROUGH WHATEVER COMES OUR WAY because there is NOWHERE ELSE I'D RATHER BE!

If you happen to read this and you aren't married yet I just want to take this time to share my heart with you. Please make sure that the person you are planning on marrying LOVES JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL THEIR HEART! If you don't know Jesus yourself he is desperately in love with you and wants to be your Lord and Savior this very day! If you would like to know more about JESUS I'd be happy to talk to you about it! I can't explain what JOY JESUS WILL GIVE YOU! And if you let JESUS be the center of your hearts, your home, and your love for each other...you'll find a peace and security that the world cannot provide, it's found only in CHRIST!

So...back to Trav's Birthday! Tonight we will have Trav's family and friends over to our house to CELEBRATE with Cake and IceCream! Friday we are going on a DATE NIGHT! Saturday....open lol!, and Sunday my family is coming over and we are all going out to eat to celebrate again! Should be a FUN WEEKEND!

Yea for Travis! Yea for Birthdays! Yea for Jesus!

No comments: