"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dinner for two!

What a fun night! Travis grilled some steaks and we lit our new fire pit and dined together on the deck outside! It was a teeny bit chilly but that was part of the fun! I brought out lots of candles and set them around the deck and Glory laid down beside us waiting for a us to give her a little bite of something. It was so nice and just made me stop and thank God for the beauty of His creation and for giving me such a WONDERFUL HUSBAND who can cook such yummy steaks! Ha! Ha!

But truly, my heart was so full of joy and thanksgiving for the blessings in my life. From my wonderful husband to my three-legged cat tinkerbell sitting by the firepit, to all my SPECIAL friends and AWESOME family! It was such a perfect opportunity to reflect on our WONDERFUL GOD!!!






No comments: