"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, January 30, 2009

NEW BLOG TITLE

As you can see, I've changed my title because My mom is starting a photography/custom design print company call "Reflections of Grace" so I didn't want things to get confusing! She's very talented and I've provided a link to her BLOG http://myreflectionofgrace.blogspot.com/ for you guys to check out! It's UNDER CONSTRUCTION right now though but keep checking to see some of her photographs! She has also just made some customized greeting cards with her original photography! They're BEAUTIFUL and each one contains a special scripture verse! Ok...so now you know why I'm "All Things New" now! Lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is probably the coolest blog I have ever seen. Very creative. Laura you are beautiful.