"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, January 30, 2009

Poor Glory Girl!




DISCLOSURE: DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!

We had to call the vet's office tonight and make an appointment for Glory Girl! She has had some really killer gas lately and WE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! LOL! There have been times that our living room has begun to smell like what I have very appropriately compared to a BOILED EGG FACTORY! (Of course I've never been in a boiled egg factory--does that even exist?--but I'm sure that's what one would smell like!) Although we have barely survived the sneak attacks of pure SULFUR we sure do love our Glory Girl and we are starting to get a little worried about her! So for our own good...and hers...we are gonna let the doc check her out tomorrow morning! Just wondering...does anyone else have a Golden Retriever with bad gas? haha! If so, let me know if you have any good remedies because she's about to kill us both! Maybe it's the new food she's been eating for about two months but I thought she was already adjusted to that. Hmmm??? Well, hopefully we will get her taken care of tomorrow! If not, I'm buying stock in PEPTO BISMOL!

Yea for vets that can get rid of STINK BOMBS!

No comments: