"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another "Get Healthy" Update

For the past four days I've been able to meet my calorie goal for the day and I'm feeling great! I am not eating too much or too little and I feel very motivated~

My sister Molly is very motivating and encouraging because she has lost a lot of weight and looks so FABULOUS and she has been helping to keep me on track! I've been drinking a lot more water and using sugar free flavor packs which makes it so much better!
God has helped me develop more self-control and I'm attempting to treat my body in ways that please him!

I'll keep giving you more updates as I work on my "Get Healthy" Journey!

~Yea for the Holy Spirit who gives "Love, Joy, Peace, and Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, SELF CONTROL"~

No comments: