"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, June 28, 2009

IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!!

Sorry it's been FOREVER since I posted...guess I've been busier than I thought!

Here's a little of what we've been up to!
This flower bloomed in my backyard and I think it's so pretty!
I finally have little green baby tomatoes...I just hope they make it because it's so hot and dry I can hardly keep them watered enough!

AND....

We celebrated my Aunt Amy's Birthday with a party at my Granny's house!!!....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!
And We celebrated Father's Day with a cookout at Eddie, Amy, and Meg's house in Lincolnton, Ga. We had hamburgers, banana pudding, and homemade ice cream and rode bikes and had lots of fun!!!....

This gift was obviously a joke!

I love my Dad! I'm so proud he's my "Deddy"!
Happy Father's Day Pop!!! We love you! Pop got a wildlife feeder...pretty cool!
Brian was so funny! He said, "Momma, lets look at each other and smile and get someone to take our picture!"HAHA! He's great!
This bug was HUGE, WEIRD, AND SCARY!!! It was in the bush at Amy and Eddie's house and none of us had ever seen anything quite like it!

Fran modeling my BIG OL' sunglasses!! Lookin' good girls!
Swimming in the Lake!
These three little amigos...Meg, Morgan, and Ali!

And finally, Fireworks at the Hartwell Dam, except my camera went dead before I could get any fireworks pictures....lol! We went out on the pontoon with my friends Jessica and Ray and Ray's family. It was fun and got me feeling patriotic!
We have so much fun together! I love my husband SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!


Finally....

This morning I was listening to a sermon on TV and the pastor's message was about God's design for marriage. Isn't this just one of the most beautiful passages...

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." (Eccles. 4:12 NIV)


I started thinking about how thankful I am for my "Cord of three strands"! In a world where "cords" are snapping apart daily I thank my God for His strength that always holds my life, my marriage, and my future in a strong and mighty way.

Yea for Family, Friends, Dads, Fireworks, Lakes, Sunsets, Bike Rides, and Cords that are not easily broken!!!

No comments: