"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, June 4, 2009

BEACH FEVER!!!

days until me, Trav, Mom, Dad, Ali, and Brian leave for the beach!!! I was just sitting here listening to the rain outside and dreaming of the BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE so I thought I'd share a little about what our vacations usually include so I can try to get some of this excitement out of me! LOL!


We always camp at Lakewood Family Campground at Myrtle Beach and it's a Christian based campground which makes me love it even more! We will have a golf cart to drive around all week too. We will have plenty of icecream cones from the Stage Door Cafe, We will cook lots of yummy foods and visit some Seafood places...Me and Trav happen to love The Chesapeake House! They have the best seafood bisque!
We will get to attend an oceanview worship service, we will spend hours soaking up lots of sunshine (and everyone who knows me knows I'll be slathering up with plenty of SPF!), we will play with Brian in the pool and lazy river, we will take Ali out for some special time to shop and hang out with us at Broadway at the Beach, play a late night putt putt game, and just enjoy being together!

One day we will go to the Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Water Park and we will spend late afternoons wrapping things up on the beach reading a good book before going in for showers to start our fun for the night!
The Swamp Fox Roller Coaster at Family Kingdom Amusement Park!

I am so thankful that the Lord is allowing us this time to relax and enjoy His BEAUTIFUL BEACH CREATION! It's something I've looked forward to every year since I was probably about five years old and my WONDERFUL parents took us to Sea Mist, then Apache, and then to Lakewood! Ahh...THE MEMORIES!!!
I hope you are going to be able to take some time to relax and enjoy some fun times with your family this summer!

Yea for SUMMER FUN and MYRTLE BEACH SUN!!!


No comments: