"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a YUMMY DINNER!

After a rather long day at work me, Trav, and my father-in-law Ken all went to eat dinner together at Osaka Express. I got the hibachi shrimp with double broccoli and white rice so I'm hoping it was a somewhat healthy choice. I even asked them to steam my broccoli and not use oil or butter so if they actually did that (who knows what really goes on back there...lol) it should have been pretty low-cal! It was so delicious!! We had fun chatting and talking about old movies (sounds morbid but mainly the corny old horror movies like Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street...don't ask how the convo went there but it did...lol... and then we came back to the house and showed Ken our "Bon Qui Qui" Remake which he thought was pretty funny! I love when we get to spend time with Ken...he's always been so good to me! ...Then me and Trav watched some TV and I'm now up way too late blogging again~

Yea...Time to HIT THE HAY!

No comments: