"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, September 3, 2009

College Football!!!


I don't know about you but I'm so excited that College football is starting up again! I just love when you can start to feel fall in the air, football season starts, and Thanksgiving feels right around the corner! It might just be my favorite time of the year!

I'm really looking forward to our little trip to ATL this weekend! Since we got back from the beach we've been wanting to take a little weekend trip and I think this will be perfect! Hopefully the weather will hold out for the Braves game on Sunday and hopefully we can find a good sushi restaurant too...if those two things happen I'll be perfectly satisfied! No really...just spending some good quality time with Travis is really all I need...but some good sushi wouldn't hurt either! lol! My sweet sister Molly has agreed to look after Glory, Rex, and Roxie while we're gone so we are all set...THAN KS MO!

Well...Gotta go and see how this SC game turns out and on that note....

GO TIGERS! haha!

Hope everyone has a good Friday..I've been looking forward to it since Monday!

Yea for football, falling leaves, and tomorrow being FRIDAY!

No comments: