"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Weekend!

What a rainy, lazy weekend...but what a GOOD ONE!

I woke up Saturday morning to the smell of Trav cooking a wonderful breakfast! He made us eggs, toast, and bacon...I'm such a blessed gal to have such a WONDERFUL husband! Not a day goes by that I don't stop and think about how God blessed me with a wonderful partner to share my life with!

We watched lots of football this weekend...YEA for a TIGER WIN!!!...and spent lots of time with Glory...taking walks, going to pet smart, ect. We also looked after Mo's dog, chopper, this weekend since her and John were celebrating their first anniversary with a trip to Atlanta...Happy Anniversary Mo!...

Oh, also...I just got a new cell phone, mine FINALLY kicked the bucket, and I lost lots of numbers because I wasn't able to transfer my contact list so please text me your cell number if you happen to read this so I can add it back to my list.

I'll be in Columbia this week at a training and I hate leaving Trav, Glory, Rex, Roxie, and Tink but boy am I looking forward to a little break from the office and a time to relax and learn some new stuff!

Hope everyone has a GREAT and BLESSED week!

P.S. The laptop is still out of commission so I haven't been able to post pics from my fun weekend with Ali and Meredith but I will as soon as I can!

No comments: