"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun with the Fam!

Last night Molly and I rode to Elberton after work to see our little sister, Ali, cheer at the highschool basketball game! We had lots of fun and Ali and her squad did a great job! Afterwards we went to LaFagota for dinner and laughed when the waiter rudely begged for a tip before we even had a chance to put it on the table...ummm.. RUDE...enough said! Anyway, we went back to the house for a litle while and Brian read me some of his "Pinkerton" book (his reading skills have REALLY improved....I was SO PROUD!) and had a moment of silence for one of Brian's hermit crabs who he said "passed out"....he actually passed AWAY but that was the cutest thing I'd heard all week!

In other news, I'm becoming quite obsessed with buying cute, pink, and cuddly outfits for Makayla and I may need an intervention soon! haha! That child is gonna need three closets by the time she's three months old!

In a few minutes I'm taking Tinkerbell to get her rabies update at the pet vac...first time going there so I hope it goes well. Tonight is open gym at the Chruch so a group of us are meeting for basketball, games, and fellowship! Fun!

By the way...YEA FOR FRIDAY!!!

No comments: