"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Monday!

Monday's are hard to get SUPER excited about but I am trying to stay motivated today!

Finally got about 3/4 of my Christmas stuff put up (Thanks for all the help Trav!) and got a letter written at work that I've been needing to do for awhile now! So far the day has been pretty successful! Trav and I are trying to save money by making our own lunch everyday so I decided to sit and make a quick post while my french fries are baking! Only 120 calories for 16 french fries...that's enough to say YEA about!

My co-worker and I are going out "recruiting" for new foster families today so say a little prayer for us that we will have some success there also!

Oh...and I have tried my bronzer and eye shadow from Victoria's Secret and loved both! They were also very easy to deal with when returning the gloss I didn't like...that's a plus and another reason to shop there again soon...especially when they are having such good clearance deals!

Have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!

No comments: