"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, August 26, 2011

{Hellooooooo WEEKEND!}

Boy am I glad it's 'bout to be the weekend BAY-BEE!!! I didn't wake up until 8:15 and had to be at work by 8:30 so I was happy it was blue jean day:)
When I got to the office I watered my pretty plant and it's still doing great! I would rather get a plant like this any day rather than fresh flowers because they last so much longer:)


During lunch I went by Goodwill and guess what happened....
I got framed! HEHE! I'm planning on putting this up in my bedroom with the word FOREVER in it to represent how much I love my hubby! I like romantic bedrooms....what girl doesn't?!
Anyway, how 'bout some Turkey???
No? Ok, then lets browse the Ladies section:)
A new Jessica McClintock black cocktail dress with tags and all just $1---now I just gotta find somewhere to wear it!
Well...it's time for me to hang it up for today:) Hope you have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND--mine is filled with plans of Family Fun, Yard sales, The Help, Olive Garden, Household Repairs, and Homemade Apple Pies!
Love,
Laura

No comments: