"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Looksie!}

I found some Burberry Sandals at Goodwill! $4.25 and in decent shape except I just didn't really think they were very cute---what do you think? And for $99 you can buy similar used ones on Ebay....NO THANKS:) But it was a very fun find!

Then, I saw these Dior sandals on the rack below....
Pretty cool, huh:)? I love finding designer things although I don't always care to own them:) I would NEVER wear those---definetly not my style---but if you're in the market check the Clemson Blvd Goodwill!
Now THIS is more MY style:) A bracelet in honor of our big mean (yet sometimes very sweet!)cat, Rex:)
...and my new Norman Rockwell Print for $2--already hung and making me happy!


I got lots of great LIBRARY LOOT at lunch---
... and I'm looking forward to a turkey dog and baked fries dinner and a movie!


Oh...and a BRAND NEW witch pinata for my annual Halloween Party!
Only $1---still sealed and everything---can't wait to fill her up with tricks and treats!
Love,

Laura

No comments: