"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cleaning out the Closet

I have enough clothes for an ARMY...

....and I'm not kidding!

Today's goal is to pare down my winter wardrobe to 50 pieces or less.

So far my list looks like this:

2 pair black skinny leg pants
1 pair kahki skinny leg pants
4 colored/patterned skinny leg pants
2 pair jeans
3 neutral long sleeve shirts
3 sweaters
3 vests
3 cardigans
2 dresses of any kind
3 hoodies
2 pair tennis shoes
2 black boots
1 brown boot
1 "other" boot
2 pair flats
1 "other" pair of shoes of any kind
3 long tanks
2 dressy tanks
1 scarf
2 hats
1 pair of gloves
2 small purses
2 large purses
1 work bag
1 backpack

= 50 items :)

*This list doesn't include other essentials such as undies, bras, pajamas, accessories other than purses, and socks.*

This is going to be a MONUMENTAL challenge for me but I'm up for it!!!

“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”- Socrates

****WISH ME LUCK!****

Love,
Laura

No comments: