"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, January 13, 2013

{Weekend Update}

The days between Friday and Monday are always the BEST!
Mom and I did a little crafting :) A frame from Dollar Tree, some paint from Martha Stewart, a piece of chalk and before I knowed it I done got myself a fancy new place to write memory verses!

NewSpring with the fam (both sides:) was AWESOME! Started the new series LOVE REVOLUTION and it was groovy, man ;) I have NEVER been so excited about Church! God loves you, He is always with you, and He has EVEN GREATER plans for you! If you wanna come find out what real love looks like it's THE PLACE to be next Sunday! Click HERE for service times and location.

At one point of this FABULOUS weekend, I smoked Ali in a best 2 out of 3 connect four tournament....
BEST GAME EVER!


Some hot tea was sipped from my new Valentine mug (and raggedy old Christmas Bear mug went to the Goodwill heap)....

....and I may or may not have napped today (and for the last year) with my pillow pet
Don't believe them when they say you're too old---it's a LIE I tell you!

Love,
Laura

No comments: