"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, January 10, 2013

{'Sup Sunshine?}

Bring on the SUNSHINE!

Today's high temp of 72 and sunny made me HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

Are we sure it's January?!?

So....quick update on project junk-be-gone----

I finally got around to cleaning out my summer clothes bins----secretly wishing I was prepping for a beach vacay the entire time! ;)

Before the overhaul, I had these 4 large bins full of all my summer clothes, shoes, and accessories. That one green bin is actually twice as big as all the others.
 After paring it down, I ended up with just the 2 small gray bins. (Yay ME!) So much easier to store :) I made sure to keep the essentials since I won't be buying any new clothes this year and don't want to end up needing something important when the warm weather rolls in.

So, on to today's DELICIOUS lunch!
I could eat this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

A fresh bed of spinach leaves...
covered with half a cup whole grain brown rice
a few sunflower seeds
one slice of crumbled bacon
cucumbers
a dollop of hummus

Try it!

In other news, Sistah-friend Mo is still rockin' A-MAZING manicures!
 This one is one of my all-time favorites :) How does she do this?

I should really go now because the pizza, turtle brownie, and coffee I just enjoyed at Summa Joe's have mixed in my belly and I'm seriously considering the possibility that I might be having an actual heart attack. EEEK!

WHERE'S THE MYLANTA?!?

Love,
Laura 

No comments: