"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, May 16, 2009

CAMPING FEVER...


I've got it!!!

I'm SO ready to take "Georgie Boy", AKA: our new motor home on a camping adventure! When I saw "new" I mean new to us but certainly not "New"!!! LOL! If you haven't been camping before or it's been awhile...I would encourage you to take your family out and have a little camping fun! It's affordable and such a fun time to be together to fish, swim, eat, nap...whatever your heart desires!

Camping is my FAVORITE!!!

One of my favorite campgrounds is Elijah Clarke State Park in Georgia. Me, Trav, and the rest of my family are going for Memorial Day weekend!!! I can't wait!!!

Yea for lightning bugs, Yea for smores, and Yea for no cares in the world!!!

No comments: