"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's Happenin' Wednesday!

Tonight we had a great time at our bible study!

I was able to resist the homemade pound cake....PERK #1!!!

Once I made it past the pound cake I could focus on what God was going to teach me... lol!

Our lesson was about the characteristics of God...

HE IS STRONG..
HE IS TRUTH...
HE IS FREEDOM...

(He's SO MUCH MORE but those are a few we really focused on!)

We learned about Moses and how God equipped him for the plans he had for him although the plans weren't revealed to him until he was in the "desert of his life". If you are in the "desert" in your life, trust that our STRONG, TRUE, FREEDOM-GIVING FATHER has you there for a reason and is equipping you for the plans that he has layed before you. EVERY JOURNEY AND EVERY EXPERIENCE is GOD'S WAY OF EQUIPPING YOU FOR HIS PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! He will see you through the "desert" and lead you to his STILL AND PEACEFUL WATERS but being in thirsty in the desert will make you ENJOY THE WATERS SO MUCH MORE!!!

I really love my bible study and I REALLY LOVE MY LORD!

Oh yeah, I also got four new magazines for $1.00 at goodwill and a pair of PINK flip flops from Victoria's Secret for $1.50! Good as new after a quick spray of lysol! lol!

Enjoy your day knowing that whatever is changing around you...YOUR GOD AND SAVIOR REMAINS THE SAME...STRONG, TRUE, AND POWERFUL...AND HE LOVES YOU!!!

Yea for a God who LOVES US INTIMATELY, Yea for for a God who KNOWS US INTIMATELY, ....and yes....Yea for Goodwill Goodies too!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awwww I miss Goodwill "hunting" with you... Well I just miss you all together. :) I always think of you when I think of Goodwill. :)