"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, May 30, 2009

FUN WITH SISTERS+DEALS OF THE CENTURY=LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!!!

Today me and my sister Nikki met at 8 am and started hitting up yard sales! We had so much fun and found so many cool things!


After having lunch at Olive Garden we met up with Molly and went to the Jockey Lot and look what we got...
All these items cost a total of $337.00 according to the price tags that were still on them (they were all brand new) and we got it all for $16.00!!!

All the holiday items were 3 for $1.00!!!
These are all my cool finds...Harvest/Fall decorations, several cute halloween things, brand new RUSS Christmas decorations, and a camo pop-up trash can to take camping! We are going to be decked out from October to December! All you see above was only $10.00!!!
And finally, these super stylish visors with built-in retractable shades...NO WE DID NOT BUY THESE! LOL! But we look like a pretty cool volley ball team to me!

Yea for my sister-friends and Yea for a good day at the Good Ole' Anderson Jockey Lot!

No comments: