"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who doesn't love a GOOD DEAL!!!

Trav and I were supposed to go out of town today for a festival but it was awfully rainy so we decided to have a late breakfast at Cracker Barrel....yum!...and then just spend the day together bumming around town!

Here are a few of the treasure I found while out galavanting...
Easter Clearance at Rugged Warehouse....only $1.00!!! Got one for my mom too!
Cute Christmas Decoration to put away until December...$1.00 at Haven of Rest!!!

Blanket in A Bag (just happened to be in two of my favorite colors) only $1.00 on clearance at Rugged Warehouse!!! Perfect for a camping trip!

Trav bought me this new hat at Dick's to wear on the golf course...it's purple! Kind of a Splurge but it'll get put to great use this summer!
I baked my first pound cake today! I overcooked it but next time I'll take it out about five minutes sooner and I think it'll be just right! I don't think I'll have a hard time getting Trav to help me eat it anyway!


NOPE...I was wrong! Just cut us both a piece and it's dry as the sahara! It went into the trash...and we are running for some water! LOL! All great bakers have to throw a couple of cakes away before they produce something worth eating...right??? Ha! Ha!

Yea for deals, Yea for cheap thrills!!! LOL!!!

No comments: