"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's Happenin' Wednesday!

We'll...Hump day is almost over and It was a great day!

I had a successful day at work...I had to do some things that were kinda intimidating and made me a little nervous but I was able to do it and I felt proud! I'm so THANKFUL for my job and I feel very blessed to have it...even when it's tough. Everyday that I'm successful I feel like a stronger more responsible person...and I'm grateful for the help the Lord gives me each day!

Got a few things for the "GEORGIE BOY'S" Maiden Voyage this weekend, some lighters for grilling and candles and stuff, some popsicles (24 per box at dollar tree...the good kind that you cut the end off of), and got Glory some special treats since she's such a good girl!

Trav's brother, Patrick, is home from College and they're at the Y playing some b ball and I stayed home to be lazy...Imagine that! LOL... I wasn't really lazy because I took Glory on a walk but I'm going to be lazy for the next hour!

I'm really craving some cookies from Subway (aren't they just the best?) but I'm going to be strong! Once on the lips forever on the hips...right? HA! HA!
Don't do it Laura...DON'T DO IT! LOL!


Well..that's What's happenin' this Wednesday!

Yea for self control....I mean...TRYING TO HAVE SELF CONTROL!!!

No comments: