"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{30 day goal!}

I like to set short term goals for myself because when you acheive them it just feels so GOOD!

My most recent:

Try to reach 130 lbs {my ultimate goal weight} by Thanksgiving! That gives me 30 days to focus on losing 5-6 lbs! Gotta get started asap!

This morning I had a banana and whole grain kashi bar so I feel like I've started out on the right foot. Especially considering yesterday's breakfast was a big fat sausage biscuit from Bojangles! Anything has gotta be better than that...lol!

My main goal is to go into the Holiday season at my goal weight and to AVOID gaining any weight during Nov. and Dec. which can so easily happen...surely I'm not the only one who struggles with tempting Holiday treats! Right?

And I think I'll hit up the rec center---I haven't exercised in what seems like an eternity. Shame on me!

I'll keep you updated!

Does anyone else have a current short term goal you're working on? I'd love to hear from you!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Ayla. I am trying to tone up before my wedding in May. I am currently taking "Zumba" classes. I am not an exercise guru or anything, but the classes are a great workout and so much fun. If you have a few extra bucks and a couple hours a week it is definitely worth it!