"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, October 25, 2010

{Football, Friends, and Funky Pumpkins!}

What a FUN WEEKEND!
We went to the Clemson game Saturday and saw them whoop up on GA Tech! Woo, Hoo!



Trav worked the SunTrust tent before the game and I had fun getting free goodies from all the vendors! Love me some free stuff!

Sunday morning we went to church and enjoyed another awesome hour of worship in our new contemporary Celebration Service! Sunday evening we had our friends George, Megan, Brandon, and Nicole over for dinner and pumpkin carving...

Megan made a cute, happy jack-o-lantern, Nicole made a classic and chic one, and I decided to be a lil' ambitious and tried to make a creepy cat...which just turned out looking like Grandma Wrinkles!

Whatta think? He! He!

I also decided to get a lil' crafty and made a Halloween candy jar out of an old vase I had planned on trashing. SO EASY I might change it out for every Holiday!
Just fill with candy, tie a ribbon, tie on something spooky and you're good to go!

Have a HAPPY MONDAY!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Looks like y'all had a great weekend. I can tell you painted your kitchen/dining room, it looks great. Miss you lots and hope to come home soon.