"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, October 18, 2010

{My newest and coolest!}

Happy Monday!


I can think of LOTS of reasons to be happy this morning but here's a big one--- My sistah-friend Molly gave me a vintage Regal Insta-hot pot! Although this might not excite most, I'm on cloud nine! I just love the retro look and it boiled water for my Instant Lunch in minutes! No joke....thanks Mo!
Another reason I'm happy today is because of the amazing service we had at church yesterday!We have started a new contempary worship service and it was I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E! You should visit us sometime....
And that brings me to this last thought...
The thing I'm most happy about today is that Jesus is all I need and as Preacher Tony said yesterday, We can just relax in the shade of our relationship with him. And that includes you, too!
Love,
Laura
P.S. And if you're reading this Bubba....I MISS YOU AND LOVE YA!!!

No comments: