"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, October 11, 2010

{I've got some catching up to do!}

Happy Tuesday Everyone!


I'm so far behind in blog posts lately due to my recent redecorating and lots of other fun stuff, including NIKKI'S WEDDING, which happened this weekend! WOO HOO!


CONGRATS MR. AND MRS. ANDREW MACK!!!


{pics to come soon!!!}



Now let's back-track just a bit...

{Pics of all this to come soon!}


My Granny and Aunt Fran, {whom I affectionaly call "NARF" because it's Fran backwards...} hosted a beautiful bridal luncheon for Nikki and her bridal party last weekened!


My wonderful fruzin, Morgan, had a totally awesome 80's themed birthday party!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN! I LOVE YOU!
P.S. I'm so happy because my wonderful husband told me he would finish painting our bedroom this afternoon! YAY!
Love,
Laura

No comments: