"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

{OOPS...}

I did it again!

I slipped off the healthy eating bandwagon for the past three days to be exact. UGHH! It all started with a CRAZY busy weekend and just went downhill from there. But I got back on track today! Yay! I've kept my calories to 630 so far today (I usually try to stay around 1200 daily) so I should easily be able to stay within my calorie count goal for the day! And I feel a MILLION times better....

What inspires you to get back on track after a few days of bad eating? What do you do to ensure a few days of bad habits don't turn into added pounds? Please share your tips!!!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Girl.. I have struggled and struggled since adulthood with weight. I think the most important piece of advice I could give you is to never think.. oh Im young I have plenty of time... or I'll do it tomorrow... because the pounds sure add up and a lot faster than we can take them off.. and especially women as we are living busy lives, having children.. and fighting hormones and generations of yuck that we dont even know. It all adds up. Just be aware that you wont always be young and truly "A moment on the lips.. forever on the hips" hehee
I look back to 20 years ago and wish Id practiced what I preach! :) Best wishes!

Laura said...

Thanks for the great advice, Angi!!!