"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{Ick!}

I have been feeling a little under the weather today and was told that I have a "flu like virus"...and looking on the bright side it's better than having THE flu virus! I got some antibiotics and hopefully after another day or two of rest I'll be feeling like myself again:)

Last night, before I started feeling too cruddy, (which was right after my wonderful spa experience that I can't wait to tell you about:) I made some homemade veggie soup! DELICIOUS! I took some pics and I'll share them with you soon---along with the recipe that is SUPER EASY!

Today was spent in the bed, except for dragging myself to the Dr. office, and I'm looking forward to watching my dvr'd episodes of Intervention and Heavy from last night. Travis and his basketball team from church have game two of the playoff's tonight....good luck boys! Wish I could be there to cheer you all on!

So...I might be the only person in the world, but when I'm feeling sick with a cold, ect...I feel like I could eat a horse! Does anyone else eat more when they feel under the weather??? Of course the only exception is when I have a stomach virus---ugh! I have already had 1/2 my box of dried fruit mix, 2 pieces of raisin bread, some leftover veggie soup with bran crackers, a few pieces of licorice and some Lucky Charms...I think I feel like it might give me some energy if I just eat something else:) Hmm....who knows!

Well...hope everyone has a great night!

Love,
Laura

P.S. Please say a prayer for my sister, Nikki! She has THE flu virus and pneumonia:( Poor Nikki! Hope you feel better asap!

No comments: