"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, December 15, 2011

{10...}

It's hard to believe in 10 SHORT DAYS it will be Christmas!

The month is FLYING by and I'm just trying to hang on to and savor every single second:)

Here's a little that's been going on during this BUSY BUSY last week...

I found myself a little early Christmas gift:) I couldn't pass up these New Balance tennis shoes at Rack Room Shoes...
...just $11.99 AND I had a coupon for $5 off from a recent purchase I made there. $7 for a new pair of kicks! I just couldn't say no;) Couldn't say no to this pizza either...hehe:)
Other than eating too much pizza:)---I also put out some more Christmas treats...
...and next on my list I wanna do some fresh oranges with cloves stuck in them:) I'm into the old fashioned Holiday traditions!

Tonight was our Sunday School Christmas party and we both ended up with two nice dirty Santa gifts:)
You can't go wrong with Best Buy and Starbucks!Right Honey? :)
Yep, that's what I thought:)

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

Kristi's Space said...

You guys are too cute. 7 dollars for new shoes, girl how do you do it! Merry Christmas Laura<3! Glad you're doing well!