"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{Balance, Bargains, and Bright Lights!}

Yesterday I overdid it with the leftover sugar cookies so today is all about getting BALANCE back. I chose a Kashi TLC bar to get the day started off right:) We also indulged in some yummy grilled cheese and tomato soup for supper last night...
...and there was a clemson paw in the soup! GO TIGERS! Surely a sign they are gonna win the Orange Bowl!
And I can't wait to tell you about the BARGAINS I found below!!!
These five cute fall decorations for only $2.90!!! Found it in the 90% clearance section at CVS. Check your local store and maybe they'll have something left for you
to put up for next year:)

I had my inside Christmas decorations finished the day before Thanksgiving but I wasn't able to get the outside done until this weekend...and here are our BRIGHT LIGHTS! I realized today, while pulling out of the driveway, that it's not as pretty in daylight so I am going to be doing a little more work tonight. I think a few big red bows might do the trick.
Here's our tree:)
and our curious little kitty, Roxie:)
Most importantly....The Nativity has to have a special place in our home at Christmas time...since it's all about CHRIST!
Since we don't have a mantle, I jazz up our piano:)
This decoation is so special to me! My granny has this same thing and as it plays music, the mouse moves up and down in the boot:) I found this at a thrift store and although it doesn't work 100% all the time, it reminds me of my Granny and that's priceless to me!
I went with a Gingerbread Man theme in the kitchen this year...
...and set up some carolers on the buffet:)
And that's our home during the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

Love,

Laura